LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
A personal water filter that is great for backpacking, camping and emergency kits. Filters 264 gallons to 0.2 microns (no pumping, no chemicals). Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards.
- Made with BPA free materials
- Small and lightweight enough to carry easily (9"x1" and 2 oz.). A great portable filter!
- Award-winning LifeStraw has been used by millions around the globe since 2005
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction) and surpasses EPA standards for water filters.
- Removed minimum 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction) and filters to an amazing 0.2 microns
- Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water WITHOUT iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals.
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing for emergencies.
- Clean drinking water anywhere - The hollow fiber membrane technology inside of the LifeStraw keeps you safe during outdoor adventures. All of our filters are rigorously tested.
- Long Lifespan - The LifeStraw Personal Water Filter will transform 4,000 Liters (1,000 Gallons) of contaminated water into clean and safe drinking water. That is more water than the average person drinks in a year!
- Ultra-Light – Weighs Only 2oz! - No need to worry about lugging water on your next backpacking trip. At only 2oz, the LifeStraw is an easy, lightweight addition to your pack.
- Be Prepared - During any natural disaster or emergency event, locating safe drinking water is vital. The LifeStraw never expires, and its small footprint makes it a perfect fit for most emergency kits.
- LifeStraw personal water filter includes mouthpiece cap, bottom cap and detachable lanyard
- Filtration technology: Hollow fiber microfiltration membrane (0.2 microns)
- Filter lifetime: 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters). Pores clog over time as filter is used; reaching end of life when water cannot pass through.
- Product Weight: 1.62 oz (0.10 lbs)
- Product Length: 9" x 1.20"
- BPA Free materials
- No replaceable parts
How It Works
The original ultralight backpack and travel-friendly “straw” filter, the LifeStraw makes contaminated water safe to drink by removing bacteria and parasites, preventing the majority of waterborne disease. Use it to drink directly from streams and lakes, or fill up a container and use your LifeStraw to enjoy clean water on the go. The LifeStraw has an unlimited shelf life and once opened can provide an individual with more than 5 years of safe drinking water.
The microbiological, hollow fiber membrane filters to 0.2 microns and removes:
- 99.999999% of bacteria (including E. coli)
- 99.999% of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
- 99.999% of microplastics