One simple filter does it all. The WaterBasics Series II RED Line filter is the ONLY certified water filter to EPA and NSF/ANSI standards as a water purifier. Series II design gives it maximum connectivity and function in emergencies and beyond.
- RED Line Virus Filter with up to 500 ml/minute flow rate
- Patented, leak proof Bite-Me™ valve
- Dust Cap keeps valve clean and sanitary
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Finger ring allows for easy transport and connection to packs
- Filters 120 gallons (Over 750 Refills)
- 22 oz. (663 mL) bottle
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Fits in bike bottle cages or cup holders
- Filter made in the USA
Use 5 to 20 drops per 8 oz. tumbler. For water storage use 20 drops per gallon. Virtually tasteless and orderless when used as directed. If product gets into eyes, rinse with water.
Keep out of sunlight, away from children.
- Your WaterBasics Water Bottle can be cleaned with hot, soapy water or by placing it on the top rack of a dishwasher.
- Clean the cap by removing the Bite Me™ valve and washing it with hot, soapy water or by placing the cap with the dust cover open on the top rack of a dishwasher. Allow to air dry before storing.
- Clean the Bite Me™ valve by pulling it from the top of the cap and washing it in the “silverware” tray of a dishwasher. Allow to air dry before replacing in cap and storing.
- Replace the Bite Me™ valve by pressing the base of the valve into the top of the cap with a twisting motion until the flange is fully engaged.
- The filter can be stored wet and in place for short periods of time (<30 days due to the of miraguard antimicrobial technology
- If you need to store the filter for long periods of time (>30 days):
- Remove the filter from the bottle.
- Remove the straw.
- Shake out any excess water and allow the filter to dry at least 48 hrs. prior to storage.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store in a sealed container.
- Do not freeze filter. Freezing a wetted filter may damage the filter media and compromise the filter integrity.
- Do not expose filter to extreme temperatures.